Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Here we go...

I've been wanting to try this thing called blogging for a while. I love checking out others' blogs, usually via Pintrest.  I made it my summer goal to start a personal blog. Although I plan for the main focus of my blog to be sharing what I'm doing in my classroom, I plan on posting whatever strikes my fancy.  I feel like I'm not the most tech savvy person, so I'm pretty proud of myself for getting out there. I've always been the kind of person that learns by doing...and sometimes screwing up. (Any constructive criticism will always be appreciated, although I can't promise that I won't grumble as I read it.)

Here are some tips I COULD use:
  • How to write in different fonts, not just the 7 boring ones they have here (although "trebuchet" sounds cool, it looks suspiciously like the other fonts offered)
  • How to add cool backgrounds
That's it for now, but I'm sure I'll think of more later.
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment